Spirit Music Signs Deal With Boz Scaggs: Spirit Music signed a multi-year North American publishing agreement with Boz Scaggs. As part of the agreement, Spirit will provide a wide range of creative services and brand marketing in addition to copyright administration for Scaggs’ new works and back catalog. Read More
- Friday Music is releasing four new remastered cd’s with bonus tracks at a decent price for those who have yet to add some of Boz’s best work to their collection. They include Moments, My Time, Boz Scaggs & Band, and Other Roads. Information/Ordering
- Boz will join chef David Tannis in the kitchen at Chez Panisse on Tuesday, July 20. They’ll prepare a meal featuring Scaggs Vineyard 2009 Rose and 2007 Montage.
- Dinner with Boz Scaggs: Sean O’Toole, executive chef at Bardessono Restaurant in Yountville, will team up with musician and vintner Boz Scaggs for a winemaker dinner July 15. Read More
- Boz Scaggs, Donald Fagen, Michael McDonald join forces once again for Rhythm Revue Tour, “The Dukes of September.” Boz hopes to bring out some Chuck Berry, and predicts that the show will go “a little farther afield” than the Rock and Soul Revue, mentioning songs such as Little Anthony & the Imperial’s “Hurt So Bad,” David Ruffin’s “My Whole World Ended” and Mink deVille’s “Cadillac Walk.” “Out of hundreds of songs we’ve picked out of a hat,” he says, “what are the gems and how can we fit it all into a two hour show?…What I know for sure is that I’ll have the best seat in the house.” Tour Dates/Info/Interviews
- Boz Scaggs helps out at fundraiser – May 02, 2010, the Matarozzi / Pelsinger Building parking lot, situated next door to Boz Scaggs’ Slim’s nightclub, will transform into the venue for a star-studded pig-roast benefiting the Peabody Award-winning Kitchen Sisters, as they raise funds for their NPR series, ‘The Hidden World of Girls’.
Boz Scaggs, Alice Waters (Chez Pannise), Michael Pollan (Author), and Angelo Garro (Renaissance Forge), will host this event. Locals Cowgirl Creamery, Acme Breads, Boulette’s Larder, Chez Pannise, Della Fattoria, Paul Bertolli, and Fra Mani will be on hand, as well as wines by Angelo Garro, Francis Ford Coppola, Scaggs Vineyard, and Scribe.
This event will include a ‘not-so-silent’ auction and live music by Boz Scaggs, and The Americans.
Tickets are $200 per person, Sunday, May 2, 2010 rain or shine.
- Boz Scaggs & Robben Ford to perform benefit concert for slain master guitar maker, Taku Sakashita. Article/Info